So we already had a great selection of lovely stall holders and now have one more! Rachel Gresswell is sorting the catwalk for me this year and also offers eye-lash extensions as she runs Beaubellebeauty. I think you will agree we will have a great selection of shopping opportunities, alongside our own clothes, accessories and the terrific tombola! With that and live entertainment, it should be a fantabulous evening.
Our Catwalk for Christmas is coming soon and we have lots of lovely treats in store for you for a mere £5 a ticket, every penny of which will go to providing Christmas cheer for local disadvantaged children and young people across Dudley borough.
- Beverley’s Family Crafts
- Delicious cakes from Cakes with Love
- Fragranced wax melts from Twinkle Tarts
- Traditional sweets and sweet gifts, plus find out more about their lovely coffee shop and afternoon teas – Fanny Adams
- Eyelash extensions by Rachel from Beaubellebeauty
- Blaze Hair – our business ambassadors are doing hair and make up for us
- Sophie Burrows Photography – a superbly talented young local photographer
The first 50 guests will receive a free goody bag and a welcome glass of Bucks Fizz!
Plus a fabulous tombola as we have some wonderful prizes.
Why not plan a night out with your friends? You can find more info and buy tickets here on our Operation Santa Facebook page , by calling into the Dudley CVS offices, 9:30-4:30 at 7 Albion Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 3EE [tel 01384 573381] or on the door.