Let me tell you about an amazing community project called Coats for Kids. This is a nationwide project which takes donations of new and used children’s coats to give to others in the community for free, no questions asked.
The project aims to:
- Ensure that every child enjoys outdoor play with warm clothing
- Tackle financial hardship
- Reduce the stigma of asking for help
- Enhance the community benefit of families supporting each other
- Promote environmentally friendly practices by reducing waste
Our team are based in Stourbridge, already busy collecting donations. We are looking for ways to reach out to those families who would benefit from this project most.
If you would like to find out more about the project, please visit the Coats for Kids Facebook group:
I have also attached a poster for your reference. I hope you will consider sharing our project with other professionals and organisations and displaying our poster for your staff/volunteers and families to see.
Hopefully we could liaise regarding the need of those in the community and how we can supply coats for those most vulnerable.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Coats For Kids